As I’ve written in one of my previous posts (here) I tend to go safe when I choose what colours to wear on my eyes. I’m convinced that I’m not the only shy little bird who actually would want to be more daring when it comes to this matter but simply does not have the courage to. I believe the answer lies in baby steps. You don’t have to start with a bright yellow smoky eye with extra sequins and peacock feathers (that would be kind of awesome though), no, adding a navy blue eyeliner to your regular look will work just fine. You will get to the peacock stage eventually (maybe not, but again, it would be kind of awesome). To start you off I’m bringing you this look. Super simple with a slight colour twist.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Naked & Buck in the crease, Sin on the lid and Virgin as highlight)
- Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Blue
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Sephora Retractable Brow Pencil in Nutmeg Brown