Some days I feel very strongly for the YOLO expression. I do without thinking, I make without restricting and simply follow my instincts. Should I watch another episode?No, but hey, YOLO. Should I really buy this bag? No, but hey, YOLO. Should I eat pizza for breakfast? No, but hey, YOLO.
Today is one of those days. This morning when I was getting ready to go into town, I spotted this bright coral pink orange-ish blush that I had never used. Because even though I had fallen in love with the colour it is quite intimidating. You might only be a few sweeps from turning into Ronald McDonald. But this morning I thought: but hey, YOLO.
Luckily I didn’t turn into a clown, but rather a summery chic playful gal. I put some of the same blush in the outer corner of my eyes and complemented with a lipstick in a similar shade which really pulled it all together.
- Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in Medium
- L’oréal Paris True Match Concealer in 1 Ivory
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour Palette in Light
- Kiko Radiant Fusion Baked Powder in 01
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
- Model Cosmetics Shimmer Bronzing Powder
- NYX Powder Blush in Cinnamon
- Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in Gold Bronze
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer
- Benefit Coralista Blush as transition colour
- NYX Powder Blush in Cinnamon in the outer corner
- Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in Gold Bronze on lid, inner corner and browbone
- Makeup Forever Excessive Lash Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Auburn on brows
- IsaDora Eyebrow Pencil in 25 Warm Brown on brows
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Fireball
Stay original gorgeous! xoxo