In the time of summer I’m really experimental when it comes to makeup. I’m almost always in the mood to do something a bit more out there than I normally would. I don’t know if it’s the change of ambience or weather, but something just brings that side out of me.
Today I decided to try a hot pink eyeliner. Eyeliner is one of those things that’s easy to experiment with, you simply change the colour which will change the whole look. I paired the pink with a golden eyeshadow which I think resulted in a very nice evening look. It almost got that sunset vibe to it without being too kabow, if you know what I mean. Furthermore it brought out the blue in my eyes very nicely!
- Tarte Tarteist Paint Palette (fresco, porcelain Dalí, pastel, I Louvre it in crease; stained glass in outer v and lower lash line; selfie portrait as a base on lid; bronze casting on lid and lower lash line; pearl earring in tear duct area and on browbone)
- Bourjois Velvet Rouge Edition Lip Cream in 05 Olé flamingo! as eyeliner
- Make Up Forever Excessive Lash Mascara
- Anastasia Bevery Hills DipBrow Pomade in Auburn on brows
- IsaDora Eyebrow Pencil in 25 Warm Brown on brows
Stay original, gorgeous! xoxo